Madison loves our friend Josh. This was a milestone for her because she is scared of most men but, she was comfortable enough to fall asleep next to him while we were all watching a movie.
Madison can be a moody little thing in the mornings. Grumpy one minute and happy the next.

A duck built a nest in our backyard and her eggs hatched on May 24th. There were at least 12 eggs that we could see. They hatched on Sunday evening and when I went out to look at them Monday morning they were already gone. She must have taken them across the street to the pond very early that morning.
A duck built a nest in our backyard and her eggs hatched on May 24th. There were at least 12 eggs that we could see. They hatched on Sunday evening and when I went out to look at them Monday morning they were already gone. She must have taken them across the street to the pond very early that morning.
1 comment:
sue! those are so cute!!! She looks so tall, I wish we could see you guys more!
Post a Comment